Hey kids! How’s your October treating you?
It’s definitely testing my time management skills, but in the best way J I wanted to drop in a say a quick hello and happy Monday with this beautiful paleo pumpkin oatmeal!
Seriously one of my new favorites! Right now, I’ve been eliminating some foods (grains being one of them) per the doctor’s orders to try and alleviate these symptoms I’m dealing with right now while we figure out what’s really up.
You guys know I love my oatmeal (and have absolutely nothing against grains!), but this bowl might be my new favorite! Super easy to whip up and tastes like a bite of pumpkin pie!
Now does that sound dreamy or what?
Let me know what you think! Happy Monday!
Paleo Pumpkin Oatmeal
- ½ cup organic pumpkin puree (NOT pumpkin pie filling)
- 2 organic free-range eggs
- 1 tsp Primal Palate Pumpkin Pie Spice Blend
- 2 tbsp organic coconut flour
- Ghee or coconut oil for cooking
- Combine pumpkin puree, eggs, spice, and coconut flour in a small bowl and mix until completely combined.
- Heat a medium skillet on medium-high with ghee/coconut oil.
- Once heated, pour batter onto the skillet and cook much like scrambled eggs.
- Once the mixture starts to look more dry than wet (gage it sort of like scrambled eggs), transfer to a bowl and serve with your favorite toppings!