What’s up, Banana Fam?! Happy Monday, and happy start to a NEW and BEAUTIFUL week!
So this weekend, I was thinking up some yummy recipes that I thought would knock your banana socks off (I’m in the market for some banana socks so let me know if you can hook a girl up!). Well, I came up with these double chocolate chip cookies that uh-mazing.
Yep. You won’t be able to stop at one. You’re welcome.
Gooey, chocolatey, dough-y, soft and crispy on the outside, I have to have Jared keep the batch from me or else I will literally eat the entire batch in one sitting! L O L.
And of course, they are nut, soy, gluten, and added-sugar (not even coconut, people!) free (they can be made vegan- just swap in a flax egg and you’ll be just fine!).
Let me know what you think in the comments, and you can check out the video on my new Youtube Channel here!
Double Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1/3 cup chickpea flour
- 2 mashed bananas
- ½ cup cacao powder
- ½ cup chocolate chips (I use 100% dark chocolate chips)
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract OR ½ inch of a vanilla bean pod
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/3 cup melted coconut butter (or if you are a nut lover, I suggest using cashew butter!)
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine banana with melted coconut butter, eggs, vanilla, and cinnamon.
- Stir in cacao powder and chickpea flour, and then finally add the chocolate chips.
- Roll the dough into small spoonfuls and place on a large baking sheet.
- Bake for about 15-20 minutes, or until just crispy on the outside.