25 Healthy Christmas Cookies
25 Healthy & Easy Christmas Cookies from paleo to vegan to classic! This is a round-up of my own Banana Diaries recipes to some of my favorite bloggers’!
I don’t know about you, but I, for one, have been quite obsessed with all of the Christmas cookies this year! To be honest, a little jealous of the big man in the red suit 😉
It’s been quite the busy season over in the Banana Diaries kitchen! I feel a little bit like the North Pole, cranking out Christmas cookies recipes and getting everything ready in time for YOU to enjoy because that’s what makes me happiest! Seeing everyone share these recipes and fall in love with them like I did.
Because food is meant to be celebrated and enjoyed, not scorned, feared, and shamed. That goes for you too 😉
Which is why I want to remind you that when you’re making these cookies, make them with love. Ever wonder why Grandma’s recipes tasted so good? That’s the reason. Think back to the times when everyone would say grace before a meal. What they were doing was expressing gratitude for the meal they were about to consume, as well as other things and people in their lives. I think we’ve lost that, especially around this time of year when it seems like people are more concerned about their waistlines and bank accounts rather than the act of giving and receiving with gratitude.
Which is why I’ve compiled not only my favorite Christmas cookies from my own kitchen, but also from the kitchens of some of my favorite bloggers and friends. Spreading the love is the name of the game this season after all! We have Christmas cookies ranging from the classics to completely paleo to vegan to even some allergy-friendly nut-free recipes! Take a look through and have a wonderful holiday season 🙂 Enjoy!
- Peanut Butter Blossoms (Banana Diaries)
- Healthier Sugar Cookies (Banana Diaries)
- Paleo Spritz Cookies (Paleo Running Momma)
- Vegan Gingerbread Cookies (Bakerita)
- Naturally-Colored Red Velvet Cookies (Banana Diaries)
- Vegan Chocolate Hazelnut Cookies (Banana Diaries)
- Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies (Paleo Running Momma)
- Vegan Paleo Pecan Pie Bars (Erin Lives Whole)
- Raspberry Thumbprint Cookies (Cotter Crunch)
- No-Bake Coconut Macaroons (Cotter Crunch)
- Paleo Chocolate Peppermint Cookies (Banana Diaries)
- Snickerdoodle Cookies (Paleo Running Momma)
- Cinnamon Apple Pecan Cookies (Paleo Running Momma)
- Flourless Chocolate Almond Butter Cookies (Bakerita)
- Nut-Free Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookies (Bakerita)
- Vegan Gluten-Free Gingersnaps (Banana Diaries)
- Cranberry Pecan Cookies (Bakerita)
- Cinnamon Swirl Cookies (The Toasted Pine Nut)
- Chewy Christmas Sprinkle Cookies (The Toasted Pine Nut)
- Flourless Monster Cookies (Ambitious Kitchen)
- Paleo Brownies (Banana Diaries)
- Healthy Peanut Butter Fudge (Erin Lives Whole)
- Mocha Chip Cookies (Bakerita)
- Healthy Chocolate Truffles (Erin Lives Whole)
- Chewy Double Chocolate Chip Cookies (Ambitious Kitchen)
If you enjoyed this round-up and you vibed with what we were discussing earlier in the post, I want to invite you to join The Banana Diaries Private Facebook Group! It’s just a small little space for everyone to connect and to keep building a community where we lift each other up! I post giveaways from time to time, as well as special events for everyone to meet-up! It’s completely free, just a fun space to give you guys 🙂 Happy Holidays!