Incredibly easy creamy vegan butternut squash soup made from roasted butternut squash and packed with nutrients for an undetectably healthy fall comfort food recipe! The perfect weeknight soup recipe!
- In a food processor, pulse the squash until puréed.
- Add in the remaining ingredients, except for the garnishes, and puree until smooth.
- You can either serve it chilled as is or transfer it to a medium saucepan and heat on medium for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Garnish and serve with olive oil, coconut cream, fresh herbs, etc.
- Store in an airtight container for up to a week in the fridge, or freeze for up to 2 months.
Keywords: vegan butternut squash soup, creamy butternut squash soup, roasted butternut squash soup recipe, roasted butternut squash soup, easy butternut squash soup recipe, how to make squash soup