The gooiest fudgey Paleo chocolate chip blondies that no one will know are sugar free, gluten free, dairy free, and can be made vegan!
- 14 ounces Japanese sweet potato, cooked and mashed, about 2 cups
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup coconut butter
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder, can use Paleo baking powder substitution
- 2 eggs, can swap 2 ground flaxseed eggs for vegan
- 1/2 cup Paleo vegan chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 375F and grease a 9″ baking dish with coconut oil.
- In a large food processor, puree the sweet potato until smooth.
- Add in the remaining ingredients except for the chocolate chips.
- Puree until well combined.
- Fold in chocolate chips and pour batter into baking dish.
- Bake for 35 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and let cool for 15 minutes before serving.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Baking
Keywords: blondies, chocolate chips, Paleo, vegan, gluten free, dairy free, grain free, nut free