This Paleo Cobb salad is packed with simple and fresh protein, veggies, and healthy fats for a delicious and easy Whole30 lunch or dinner!
- 1 cup chopped romaine
- 1/2 cup chopped cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 large avocado (sliced)
- 2 strips turkey bacon (Whole30 Compliant)
- 1 large hard-boiled egg
- 1 tbsp Balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp Organic olive oil
- 1/4 large carrot
- 1 pinch sea salt
- Either on the stove top or in the microwave, cook bacon strips until crunchy. Chop up and set aside.
- In a large bowl, toss together all ingredients except for the balsamic and olive oil.
- Pour olive oil and balsamic on top and toss again.
- If not eating immediately, wait to dress until ready to eat!