Healthy pumpkin sweet potato brownies that are 7 ingredients and completely paleo, vegan, and sugar free!
- 1 extra large sweet potato (skin removed, baked, & cooled. I love the Japanese or hannah!)
- 1/2 cup organic pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup coconut butter (melted)
- 3 flax or regular eggs
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup cacao powder
- 1 tbsp pumpkin pie spice blend
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1 tbsp coconut oil (for greasing pan)
- 1/2 cup 100% dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375F and grease a 9×9 pan with coconut oil.
- In a large bowl, mash together sweet potato and pumpkin, along with spices.
- Add in eggs, coconut butter, cacao powder, and chocolate chips if using.
- Pour batter into the pan and place in the oven.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool and serve with coconut milk ice cream!