These healthy vegan Nutella brownies are fudgy, gooey, and so delicious! Made with sweet potato, they’re completely paleo and gluten free as well!
- 1 large sweet potato (roasted, skin removed)
- 2 large flax eggs (1 tbsp ground flax mixed with 2 tbsp water) (can sub regular eggs)
- 1/2 cup vegan Nutella (can purchase Artisana’s Cacao Hazelnut Butter or make the Banana Diaries Vegan Paleo Nutella)
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup cacao powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp coconut oil (for greasing pan)
- 2 tsp baking soda mixed with 1 tbsp white vinegar (this is your paleo baking powder; feel free to sub in 3 tsp baking powder)
- Preheat oven to 375F and grease a 9″ square pan with coconut oil.
- In a large food processor, puree sweet potato.
- Add in flax eggs, vegan Nutella, coconut flour, cacao powder, vanilla extract, and sea salt.
- Puree until completely mixed.
- Pour batter into grease pan and place in the oven.
- Bake for 35 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool before serving. Enjoy!