These keto paleo cauliflower bagels are incredibly easy and are completely grain and gluten free but have the fluffy texture of a bagel!
- 3 cups cauliflower florets
- 1 tbsp Psyllium Husk
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 4 2-second sprays Organic Olive Oil spray (can sub in 1 tbsp olive oil)
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tbsp rosemary
- 1 tbsp thyme
- Preheat oven to 350F and line a baking sheet with tin foil.
- In a large food processor, blend raw cauliflower until a puree.
- Add in eggs, psyllium husk, coconut flour, olive oil spray, sea salt, and herbs.
- Blend until smooth.
- Roll cauliflower mixture into large dough balls (about 6) and place onto the baking sheet.
- Using your thumb, poke a hole into the middle and mold each dough ball into the shape of a bagel.
- Bake for about 35-40 minutes, or until golden brown.