This healthy salmon recipe is Whole 30 compliant, Paleo, gluten-free, dairy-free, low-carb, and sugar-free. Featuring zucchini noodles and mushrooms, it’s a healthy dinner recipe packed with nutrients and protein.
- 16 oz raw wild-caught salmon
- 2 large zucchini
- 3/4 cup Maitake mushrooms
- 2 tbsp minced garlic (divided)
- 1 tsp sea salt (divided)
- 1 tbsp thyme
- 4 2-second sprays Organic Olive Oil spray (sub in 2 tablespoons olive oil)
- Wash salmon and dry.
- Spray salmon twice with olive oil spray and rub 1/2 tsp sea salt, 1 tbsp of minced garlic, and 1 tbsp thyme onto the salmon. Set aside.
- Spiralize zucchini into thin noodles.
- In a medium skillet, spray with organic olive oil and add garlic to the pan on medium heat.
- Cook until lightly browned, and then add in mushrooms and zucchini noodles.
- Cook until al dente and then remove from heat.
- Plate the noodles and add another spray of olive oill to the pan.
- Place salmon skin-side up onto the pan and cook on medium heat for 5 minutes or until to your desired cooking.
- Flip and cook for 3 minutes.
- Remove from pan and serve on top of zucchini noodles