These paleo chocolate chip cookies are hands down the BEST and they’re nut-free, flourless, dairy-free, gluten-free, and sugar-free!
- 1 large Japanese sweet potato (baked and cooled, skin removed)
- 2 large eggs (can swap in chia seed eggs)
- 1/2 cup coconut butter
- 1/2 cup filtered water
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 dash cinnamon
- 1 dash sea salt
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips (I love Lily’s or Pascha!)
- Preheat the oven to 375F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large food process or blender, pulse sweet potato until smooth.*
- Add in eggs, coconut butter, filtered water, cinnamon, and sea salt. Mix or blend until smooth.
- Remove bowl from food processor if using, and add in chocolate chips. Mix until well combined.
- Roll into 1 tbsp dough balls and place onto the baking sheet.
- Bake for about 35 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- If not using a food processor, you can use a hand mixer (on low), blender, or mash the sweet potato with a spoon or fork!