This paleo cookie skillet is absolutely addicting and full of chocolatey bites! It’s completely gluten free, sugar free, Whole30 compliant, and has a vegan option!
- 1 large Japanese sweet potato (baked and cooled, skin removed)
- 2 large eggs (can swap in chia or flax eggs)
- 1/2 cup coconut butter
- 1/2 cup filtered water
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 375F and grease a 9″ skillet or baking dish with 1 tbsp of coconut oil.
- In a large food processor, pulse sweet potato until it’s a mash.
- Add in eggs, coconut butter, water, vanilla, cinnamon, and sea salt.
- Blend until a creamy batter.
- Remove the main bowl from the food processor and mix in chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into the skillet or dish and bake for at least 35 minutes or until a light golden brown.
- Remove and serve with your favorite ice cream!