This easy Paleo Quiche Lorraine is packed with veggies and completely grain free, dairy free, and gluten free! Made with a sweet potato crust, it’s the best brunch or breakfast meal to please any crowd!
Paleo Sweet Potato Crust:
- 1 cup cooked and mashed Japanese sweet potato, about 10–12 ounces uncooked
- 2 tbsp ground flax seed, or 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 6 large eggs
- 1 cup asparagus, chopped
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 small zucchini, sliced and halved
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp Italian parsley, chopped
- 1/4 tsp sea salt, pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375F and grease a 9″ pie dish with coconut oil.
- In a large food processor, puree mashed sweet potato.
- Add in remaining paleo quiche crust ingredients and blend. The dough should be sticky.
- Press pie crust into the pie dish until all sides are covered evenly.
- Place in the oven and bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove and let cool while preparing the rest of the quiche. Lower oven temperature to 350F.
- In a medium skillet, heat 1 tbsp olive oil and brown minced garlic.
- Add in veggies and sauté on medium-low heat until thoroughly cooked.
- Remove from heat and spoon veggies into the middle of the pie crust.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, parsley, and sea salt/pepper.
- Pour beaten eggs over veggies and place in the oven.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until eggs have set.
- Remove from oven and let cool before serving.
Keywords: quiche Lorraine, paleo, gluten free, dairy free, grain free