Vegan Cherry Garcia Ice Cream made with only 5 ingredients! Creamy and sweet, this chocolate cherry ice cream has no sugar added and is no churn! Easy for a delicious sweet dairy free treat!
- 5 large bananas, frozen in chunks
- 1 cup pitted cherries, cooked and cooled* see post section above
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips, Paleo and vegan friendly
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- In a large food processor, blend together the frozen banana chunks, vanilla extract, and coconut milk until smooth.
- Pour the frozen banana ice cream into a 9″ loaf pan lined with parchment paper.
- Sprinkle in chocolate chips or chunks and mix the chocolate into the nice cream with a spoon.
- Spoon dollops of the cooked and cooled cherries onto the top of the ice cream.
- Using a spoon, gently swirl the cherry into the ice cream to create thick swirls of pink.
- Place into the freezer for about 1-2 hours.
- Serve with extra chocolate chips, coconut cream and top with a cherry!
Keywords: cherry garcia, nice cream, vegan, gluten free, Paleo, no sugar added