Fluffy and sweet paleo pancakes made with my favorite sweet potato and are completely flourless! They make for the perfect weekend breakfast!
- 1 small (5 oz) Japanese sweet potato (baked, cooled, and skin removed)
- 1 large flaxseed egg (can be subbed for a chia egg)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup almond or coconut milk
- 1 scrape vanilla bean pod seeds
- 1 pinch sea salt
- some coconut oil for greasing the skillet
- In a medium bowl, mash all of the ingredients together, except for the coconut oil.
- In a medium skillet, heat the coconut oil on medium-high until melted, and make 2 inch circles with the batter.
- Cook for about 5 minutes, then gently flip to the other side.
- Cook for about 3 minutes, then plate.
- Complete for the remaining batter.
- Top with favorite pancake toppings!