The easiest vegan lasagna you’ll ever make! Completely nut free, gluten free, and soy free, this vegan lasagna is a crowd pleaser! Perfect for holidays and big family dinners!
- Prepare the cauliflower Alfredo according to directions if you haven’t already (you’ll need to roast or steam the cauliflower before making it
- Preheat the oven to 375F.
- In a medium bowl, toss the lentils with the vegan pesto or chopped basil and set aside.
- Slice the sweet potatoes into thin rounds, using a very sharp knife and a cutting board. Then slice the tomato into thin rounds as well, and set aside.
- Assemble the lasagna in a large baking dish for casseroles. Place enough sweet potato rounds to cover the bottom of the dish. Then spoon heirloom tomato slices, topped with spinach, 1 cup basil lentils, and cauliflower Alfredo.
- Repeat until you’ve filled the casserole dish or run out of ingredients, finishing with the cauliflower Alfredo on top.
- Cover the vegan lasagna and bake for 45-55 minutes, or until the sweet potatoes are soft when poked with a toothpick. To brown the cauliflower sauce on top, remove the cover and let cook for 5 extra minutes in the oven.
- Remove from the oven and let cool for 10 minutes before serving.
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: Italian
Keywords: vegan lasagna, vegan gluten free lasagna, sweet potato lasagna, healthier lasagna