The easiest raw healthy cookie dough you’ll ever make! Completely gluten free, vegan, nut free, and dairy free, it’s the perfect single serving treat!
- 1 cup oat flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 3 tbsp coconut oil, softened
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tbsp coconut butter (melted) or almond butter (or sunflower seed butter)
- 3 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Pinch sea salt
- In a large bowl, whisk together the oat flour, coconut flour, and sea salt.
- Add in the coconut oil, maple syrup, almond or coconut butter, and vanilla extract, and mix until it becomes a thick dough.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Divid into 1/2 cup servings and enjoy!
- Freeze in the fridge for up to a month or store in the fridge covered for up to a week.
Keywords: healthy cookie dough, edible cookie dough, edible healthy cookie dough, vegan cookie dough, gluten free cookie dough