Healthy Cookie Dough (Gluten Free, Vegan, Dairy Free)
The easiest raw healthy cookie dough you’ll ever make! Completely gluten free, vegan, nut free, and dairy free, it’s the perfect single serving treat!
- Author: thebananadiaries
- Prep Time: 10
- Total Time: 10
- Yield: 5 1x
- Category: Dessert
- 1 cup oat flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 3 tbsp coconut oil, softened
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tbsp coconut butter (melted) or almond butter (or sunflower seed butter)
- 3 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Pinch sea salt
- In a large bowl, whisk together the oat flour, coconut flour, and sea salt.
- Add in the coconut oil, maple syrup, almond or coconut butter, and vanilla extract, and mix until it becomes a thick dough.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Divid into 1/2 cup servings and enjoy!
- Freeze in the fridge for up to a month or store in the fridge covered for up to a week.
Keywords: healthy cookie dough, edible cookie dough, edible healthy cookie dough, vegan cookie dough, gluten free cookie dough