Deliciously creamy Whole30 spaghetti squash boats with an easy vegan Alfredo sauce for the best Paleo and Whole30 compliant meal! Packed with herby flavor and easy to make, you’ll love this dinner option!
- Cook the spaghetti squash as delineated in this guide on how to cook spaghetti squash.
- While the spaghetti squash is cooking, prepare the vegan Alfredo sauce. Follow the directions listed in the Whole30 vegan Alfredo sauce, using a food processor to blend all of the ingredients together.
- After you’ve blended all of the ingredients to create the sauce in the food processor, add in the arrowroot powder and blend again. Set the sauce aside and prepare the mushrooms.
- In a medium sauce pan, sauce the mushrooms in sea salt and 1/2 tbsp olive oil. Cook until lightly browned, then remove from heat.
- When the spaghetti squash is ready, carefully slice the squash open length-wise using oven mitts as not to burn yourself. Carefully scoop out the seeds and discard. Lightly pull apart the strands of each half of the spaghetti squash.
- Reduce the oven heat to 350F, and place the spaghetti squash halves onto a baking sheet. Add in about 1/2 cup of vegan Alfredo sauce to each spaghetti squash half, along with 1/4 cup mushrooms.
- Toss the sauce to evenly coat the spaghetti squash noodles of each boat. Add on top an additional 1/4 cup of sauce to each boat.
- Place the boats into the oven and bake for another 15 minutes, or until lightly golden brown on top.
- Remove from the oven and carefully place onto dinner plates to serve. Top with chives and enjoy!
- Serving Size: 1 boat
- Calories: 129
- Sugar: 2.8 g
- Sodium: 340.3 mg
- Fat: 8.1 g
- Carbohydrates: 13.5 g
- Protein: 2.9 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: whole30 spaghetti squash boats, vegan Alfredo sauce, Paleo vegan spaghetti squash Alfredo