This is the best easy paleo vegan Alfredo sauce and is completely yeast free and Whole30 compliant! It’s a family favorite and crowd pleaser!
- 3 cups cauliflower
- 1 tbsp olive or coconut oil
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 2 tbsp rosemary
- 2 tbsp thyme
- 1/2 cup light coconut milk
- 1 tbsp cashew butter
- 1 tbsp rosemary
- 1 tbsp thyme
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 large butternut squash (see note)
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350F and coat cauliflower with cooking oil, sea salt, rosemary, and thyme. Place cauliflower on a baking sheet.
- Cover with another piece of tin foil and for about 60 minutes, or until lightly browned and soft.
- Pour cauliflower into a large food processor or blender and blend until a puree.
- Add in coconut milk, cashew butter, herbs, and sea salt.
- Puree until smooth and set aside.
- Remove skin from butternut squash and spiralize if making your own noodles.
- Add olive oil to a large skillet and heat.
- Add butternut squash noodles to skillet and cook until soft.
- Turn off heat and pour sauce into the skillet.
- Toss noodles until evenly coated and serve.
- If you don’t want to spiralize your own butternut squash noodles, you can also buy the butternut squash pre-spiralized!