Easy slow cooker pumpkin chili that is perfect for a chili fall or winter’s day! This chili packs in a lot of flavor with a subtly sweet hint of pumpkin pie spice and is full of vibrant nutrients to keep you healthy all winter long!
- 1 16-oz can crushed tomatoes (just tomatoes)
- 1 16-oz can organic pumpkin puree
- 1 16-oz can organic black beans
- 1 16-oz can organic pinto beans
- 1 lb vegan beef crumbles (such as Beyond Meat)
- 1 cup filtered water
- 1/2 cup chopped carrots
- 3 stalks celery
- 1 medium red bell pepper (chopped)
- 1 cup chopped onions
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 3 tbsp organic chili powder
- 2 tbsp organic ground cumin
- 2 tbsp organic pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tbsp organic ground turmeric
- 2 tsp sea salt & pepper (more to taste)
- Pull out the slow cooker and begin to heat.
- While heating, in a large skillet, sauce onions until translucent.
- Add ground beef and spices/herbs, excluding the pumpkin pie spice, and sauté until fully cooked. Set aside.
- Pour tomatoes, water, black beans, pinto beans, pumpkin, bell pepper, carrots, and celery into the slow cooker.
- Add vegan beef and onion mixture and pumpkin pie spice, mixing until fully combined.
- Add more spices to taste. Stir and cover.
- Let cook for 4-6 hours.
- Store in large Tupperware in the fridge.