One bowl Fudgy Paleo Brownies made with sweet potato and filled with resistant starch for a healthy treat any time of day!
- 1 large sweet potato (cooked, cooled, and skin removed)
- 1/2 cup cacao powder
- 1 tbsp Moodbeli Cacao Matcha Powder (optional, for added boost)
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 cup pecan butter (or sub in favorite nut or coconut butter)
- 1 tsp vanilla powder or extract
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Preheat oven to 375F and grease a 9×9 dish with coconut oil.
- In a large food processor, place all ingredients into the processor and blend until creamy.
- Pour batter into the pan and bake for about 30 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Store in the fridge up to 5 days or freezer for a month!