This healthy sweet potato chocolate mousse is a chocolate-lover’s heaven and is paleo, vegan, Whole30 compliant, and sugar-free! Perfect for a healthy, yet decadent treat!
- 3 cups baked sweet potato, see note
- 1/2 cup organic cacao powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract or bean seeds
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- Place sweet potatoes into a food processor.
- Process sweet potatoes until smooth and pause. Add in cacao powder, cinnamon, vanilla, and sea salt. Process until smooth.
- Spoon into serving jars and add an additional dusting of cacao powder if desired!
3 cups of baked sweet potato is approximately 2 extra large sweet potatoes (each 12 ounces) or 3 large sweet potatoes (each 8 ounces). To prepare sweet potatoes:
- Preheat oven to 400F and rinse sweet potatoes.
- Place sweet potatoes on tin foil and bake for about an hour or until completely soft.
- Category: Dessert
Keywords: sweet potato mousse, chocolate mousse, Paleo chocolate mousse, vegan chocolate mousse, healthy chocolate mousse