These fluffy vegan buckwheat pancakes are perfect for any weekend brunch! Completely gluten free and refined sugar free, these pancakes are absolutely decadent!
- 1 cup buckwheat flour (not toasted)
- 1 cup coconut milk (light or full fat)
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar or 1/2 lemon ( )
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp ground flaxseed
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1 tbsp coconut oil (for coating the pan)
- Mix together coconut milk and apple cider vinegar/lemon juice in measuring cup and set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together buckwheat flour, baking powder, flaxseed, and sea salt.
- Pour coconut milk mixture, maple syrup, and vanilla extract into flour mixture and whisk until completely mixed.
- Preheat a large skillet with coconut oil and wait 2 minutes for the oil to completely heat. Reduce to medium heat.
- Pour about 1/3 cup of batter onto the pan in a round circle. Cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Flip and let cook for 30 seconds-1 minutes.
- Plate and repeat for the remaining batter.
- Serve with favorite toppings and enjoy!
- Serving Size: 1 pancake
- Calories: 156
- Sugar: 10.3 g
- Sodium: 161.8 mg
- Fat: 3.1 g
- Carbohydrates: 30.4 g
- Protein: 4.1 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: vegan buckwheat pancakes, buckwheat pancakes, healthy buckwheat pancakes