- 1 can full fat coconut milk
- 1/2 cup organic coconut butter, melted
- 1 lemon juice squeezed
- 1/2 inch vanilla bean pod, seeds scraped
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup water
- 3/4 cup coconut flour
- 2 eggs or flax eggs
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- A pinch sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 350F and coat a 9″ round pan with coconut oil.
- First, prepare the crust. In a medium bowl combine all pie crust ingredients.
- Once formed into a dough ball, press the dough into the pan. Place the pan in the oven and bake for 10-12 minutes.
- For the filling, empty just the coconut milk fat from the full fat coconut milk into another medium size bowl. You can discard the water or save it for drinking!
- Whisk the fat together with the melted coconut butter, lemon juice, and vanilla.
- Remove the crust from the oven and pour filling into the pan. Place the pan into the freezer and let freeze for half an hour while preparing the blueberry jam.
- In a large sauce pan, heat the blueberries and water until it comes to a boil, then reduce and let simmer for about 10 minutes.
- After 30 minutes of freezing, remove the cheesecake from the freezer and spoon a little jam on top. Swirl and repeat until you have the desired amount of blueberries.
- Place the cheesecake back in the freezer and let freeze for another 2 hours. Remove from the freezer for 30 minutes prior to serving.