These paleo vegan pesto zoodles are the perfect alternative for Whole30 followers! The pesto is easy, delicious, and will become a family favorite!
- 2 large zucchinis (spiralized)
- 1 tsp cooking oil (I use olive)
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1 pinch black pepper
- 2 cups basil (washed)
- 1/2 cup organic olive oil
- 1/2 cup toasted pine nuts
- 2 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp sea salt
- To prepare the pesto, place all ingredients into a food processor and blend.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge. For the zoodles, you’ll need about 2 tbsp per portion.
- Heat cooking oil on a medium skillet at medium-high heat.
- Add zoodles and seasonings to the skillet and cook zoodles until they just begin to wilt.
- Turn heat off and add about 1/4-1/2 cup of pesto to the noodles in the skillet, depending on your taste preferences and how many you are serving.
- Toss until evenly coated and serve!