Single-serving Gingerbread Baked Oatmeal that’s filled with plant-based protein for a filling and festive breakfast! These oats are perfectly spicy and sweetened with natural sugars.
- 1/2 cup gluten free rolled oats
- 2 tsp ground ginger
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp all spice
- 1 scoop vegan vanilla protein powder
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 large banana (mashed)
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1 tsp blackstrap molasses
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a small bowl, combine all wet ingredients and set aide.
- In a baking ramekin, whisk together all dry ingredients.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry within the ramekin and mix together until combined.
- Place in the oven and bake for about 15-20 minutes, or until the center looks completely cooked (not wet).
- Serve with a drizzle of molasses and pecans!