These easy, 4-ingredient VEGAN PUMPKIN COCONUT BUTTER CUPS are the perfect ode to fall, subtly sweet without any added sugar and are ready in under 30 minutes!Rich and deliciously sweet pumpkin and coconut butter cups that are sugar free, vegan, keto, and paleo!
- 1.5 cups 100% dark chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup raw & organic coconut butter, plus 4 tbsp
- 1/2 cup organic pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice (sugar free)
- Line a regular muffin tin with cupcake liners.
- In a small sauce pan, boil 2 cups of water to create a water bath to melt the chocolate. Once the water is boiling, place the chocolate chips in a small microwave safe bowl and place the bowl over the boiling water. Reduce water to a simmer.
- Once the chocolate is melted (continuously stir), remove from heat and pour about 1-2 spoonfuls of chocolate in each cup. Make sure to push the chocolate up the sides of the liners as well!
- Place muffin tin in the freezer and let set for 5-10 minutes.
- While the chocolate is setting, melt the coconut butter, and using another small bowl, combine pumpkin puree, pumpkin spice, and 4 tbsp of coconut butter until completely mixed.
- Remove chocolate from the freezer and spoon about 1 spoonful of melted coconut butter on top of each chocolate layer. Place in the freezer for 5-10 minutes.
- Remove from freezer and layer on 1 small spoonful of the pumpkin filling in each cup.
- Layer on one more layer of chocolate so that the pumpkin is completely covered. Place in freezer and let sit for 30 minutes.
- Remove from freezer and store in an air tight container in the fridge!