A quick and easy vegan sweet potato quesadilla that can be made for breakfast, lunch, or dinner, and only uses 7 ingredients!
- 1 cooked sweet potato (skin removed)
- 1/2 cup black or kidney beans
- 1 grain-free vegan tortilla
- 1 tsp chopped cilantro
- 1 dash cayenne pepper
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- In a medium bowl, mash sweet potato, beans and spices together.
- Layer sweet potato filling onto one half of the tortilla. Fold in half.
- In a medium skillet, heat coconut oil. Place folded quesadilla onto skillet once the coconut oil is warm.
- Cook for about 5 minutes on one side, and then flip.
- Cook for an additional 5 minutes on the other side.
- Serve with guacamole, a side salad, vegan sour cream, or tahini!