Easy gluten free sweet potato toast with 5 different vegan toppings that are perfect for breakfast or a snack! Perfect for a Whole30, paleo, vegan, gluten free, or anything diet!
- 1 large sweet potato
- 1 tsp olive or coconut oil (optional)
- Choose any toppings!
- Preheat oven to 375F and line a baking sheet with tin foil.
- Wash your sweet potato and dry it.
- Using a thin ceramic knife on a cutting board, begin to slice the sweet potato length-wise, making small toasts to big toasts.
- Coat the faces of the sweet potato toast with oil if desired and place on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes or if also toasting, remove from the oven after 10 minutes and toast until cooked.
- Top with your favorite toppings!