How to make the best baked sweet potatoes for an easy snack or side to any meal! Packed with nutrients and vitamins, sprinkle with a little sea salt and cinnamon for extra flavor!
- 3 large sweet potatoes
- 3 tbsp vegan butter
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Sea salt to tast
- Preheat oven to 415F (see above post for different cook times) and line a baking sheet with tin foil.
- Wash sweet potatoes very well in warm water and dry.
- Place onto the baking sheet and poke a few holes around each sweet potato using a fork.
- Bake in the oven for about 60 minutes. Check with a fork to make sure they are soft before removing.
- Let cool for 5 minutes then slice open.
- Optional: sprinkle sea salt, cinnamon, and add a pat of vegan butter for flavor!
- Serving Size: 1 large sweet potato
- Calories: 172
- Sugar: 8.4 g
- Sodium: 110 mg
- Fat: 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 40.2 g
- Fiber: 6 g
- Protein: 3.1 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: how to bake sweet potatoes, baked sweet potato, how to bake a sweet potato, baked sweet potato recipe, how to prepare sweet potatoes