Learn how to easily and quickly make this decadent two ingredient chocolate ganache! Coconut free and dairy free, this vegan ganache is the perfect cake topping, cupcake filling, and ice cream sauce!
- 1 cup (225 g) vegan butter (see notes for choices)
- 1 cup (170 g) vegan chocolate chips (see notes for choices
- In a microwave safe bowl, heat the vegan butter for 45 seconds until melted and hot.
- Remove from the microwave and add in the chocolate chips. Stir until the chocolate chips have completely melted into the vegan butter (about 1 minute).
- Allow the ganache to cool before using on top of a cake or cupcake, or adding into vegan chocolate buttercream. If using on top of ice cream as a vegan magic shell, you can just pour the ganache as is!
- Store in an airtight container and in the fridge for up to a week. To reuse, simply heat in the microwave for 30 second intervals, stirring in between, until you reach the original texture.
Vegan Butter: for regular vegan ganache, I recommend using Flora Plant Butter. For Paleo vegan ganache, I recommend using Miyoko’s vegan butter. For nut-free vegan butter, I recommend Flora Plant Butter or Califia Farms oat milk vegan butter.
Vegan Chocolate: I use Lily’s Sweets vegan dark chocolate chips. Other options that work great here are Enjoy Life, Pascha chocolate (100% for Paleo vegan version and keto version), or a 72% or higher grade high quality chocolate (that’s dairy-free).
Keywords: vegan ganache, vegan chocolate ganache, easy ganache, 2 ingredient ganache, Paleo vegan ganache, keto ganache