These super creamy and easy blueberry overnight oats are bursting with flavor and packed with not only vegan protein, but nutrients as well for a filling and delicious healthy breakfast!
- 1/2 cup rolled oats, gluten free if needed
- 2 tbsp plant based protein, vanilla or unflavored
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 3/4 cup dairy free milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 tbsp almond butter or seed butter
- Additional toppings if desired!
- In a glass or bowl, use a fork to whisk together the oats, pea protein, and chia seeds.
- Add in the dairy free milk, vanilla, and maple syrup. Mix together with a spoon.
- Stir in the blueberries, and cover the jar or bowl.
- Place the bowl into the fridge to chill overnight (at least 6 hours).
- In the morning, stir in the nut butter and an extra tablespoon of dairy free milk if needed to make the oats creamy.
- Top with any other desired toppings. Enjoy!
- Use rolled oats over steel cut or quick oats
- You can use an alternative syrup sweetener in place of maple syrup
- Topping suggestions: banana, orange slices, peanut butter, coconut butter, seeds, crushed nuts, strawberries, frozen berries, coconut cream
- Serving Size: 1 jar
- Calories: 444
- Sugar: 12.6 g
- Sodium: 143.2 mg
- Fat: 12.6 g
- Saturated Fat: 1.3 g
- Carbohydrates: 48.7 g
- Fiber: 8.9 g
- Protein: 26.8 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: blueberry overnight oats, vanilla blueberry overnight oats, healthy overnight oats, vegan overnight oats, protein overnight oats