- 1 cup raw and organic cashew butter
- 3/4 cup organic coconut flour
- 1/2 cup organic coconut oil (melted)
- 2 scoops Ancient Nutrition Vanilla Bone Broth Protein Powder
- 1/2 cup 100% dark chocolate chips
- Pinch of sea salt
- Pinch of cinnamon
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, whisk together coconut oil and cashew butter.
- Fold in coconut flour, protein powder, sea salt, and cinnamon.
- Mix in chocolate chips and pour into the loaf pan.
- Sprinkle a few extra chocolate chips on top for extra chocolate!
- Place the batter into the freezer and freeze for at least 2 hours.
- Slice into fudge pieces and enjoy!