Cookie Dough Freezer Fudge
I know, I know. Every recipe I make is my favorite recipe. But guys. I’ve finally figure out a way to make raw, edible chocolate chip cookie dough. That is paleo. Keto. Protein packed. And sugar free.
Presenting the most delicious, doughy, gooey RAW COOKIE DOUGH FUDGE. Yeah, it’s legit. Now, I don’t want to ever be a hater on sugar. After all, you gotta live a little. But honestly, after cutting most added sugar from my diet a little more than a year ago, I find that I don’t have the best physical reaction to sugar anymore (headache, stomachache, break outs, etc…not pretty). So when I’m craving something on the sweeter side, it’s been my personal mission to create recipes that still satisfy any craving, but don’t rely on added sugar, even coconut sugar, as the flavor carrier.
And this paleo cookie dough fudge might be my best creation YET!
So what’s the trick to make this sweet without added sweetener? Simple! Cinnamon. High quality cashew butter (this is my fave). And Ancient Nutrition Vanilla Bone Broth Protein Powder! Honestly, the cashew butter alone makes this sweet because cashews are a very “sweet” tasting nut (much like coconut…but coconut is not a nut…PLOT TWIST!).
Anyways, I’m sure you’re going to love this cookie dough fudge as much as I do, so go ahead, give it a try, your oven will love the break this summer! Oh, and be sure to tag @the_bananadiaries and use the hashtag #iyamlove so that I can see your beautiful creations 😉
Raw Cookie Dough Protein Fudge
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 10 1x
- Category: Dessert
- 1 cup raw and organic cashew butter
- 3/4 cup organic coconut flour
- 1/2 cup organic coconut oil (melted)
- 2 scoops Ancient Nutrition Vanilla Bone Broth Protein Powder
- 1/2 cup 100% dark chocolate chips
- Pinch of sea salt
- Pinch of cinnamon
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, whisk together coconut oil and cashew butter.
- Fold in coconut flour, protein powder, sea salt, and cinnamon.
- Mix in chocolate chips and pour into the loaf pan.
- Sprinkle a few extra chocolate chips on top for extra chocolate!
- Place the batter into the freezer and freeze for at least 2 hours.
- Slice into fudge pieces and enjoy!
Hi! Think this is possible with Almond butter and almond flour?
Hi Bianca! So I haven’t tried it with almond flour, you could absolutely swap in the almond butter, but I chose coconut flour because it absorbs so much liquid so the ratios definitely wouldn’t be equal! I would do almond and coconut if you can!