This easy oatmeal recipe is healthy, vegan, protein-packed, gluten-free and delicious! It’s so cozy and the perfect easy breakfast for a chilly morning.
- 1 cup gluten-free sprouted organic rolled oats
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 2 scoops vegan protein powder (I like Gainful)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup your favorite fruit
- In a large sauce pot, combine all of the ingredients, except for the protein powder and fruit, and bring the heat to medium high.
- Let the oatmeal reach a boil, stir it, and then reduce to a simmer with the lid on.
- Let sit for 5 minutes.
- Remove the cover, and stir in protein powder.
- Turn off heat and pour oatmeal into two bowls, equal in portion.
- Top with your favorite fruit and nut butters, and enjoy!