This vegan chocolate peanut butter ice cream is a swirly dream! Easy to make, no ice cream machine required, and dairy free! Perfect for kids and adults!
- 4 large ripe bananas, frozen
- 1/2 cup cacao powder
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips
- Optional: 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- In a large food processor, puree the bananas until smooth. If you need to add in additional liquid, addd in unsweetened almond milk.
- Add in cacao powder and blend again until thorough mixed.
- Mix in chocolate chips without turning on the food processor again.
- Pour ice cream mixture into a 9″ baking loaf tin covered in parchment paper.
- Stir in swirls of peanut butter into the chocolate chocolate chip banana ice cream.
- Place in the freezer for 1 hour or until scoopable and ready to serve.
- Top with favorite toppings and enjoy!
Keywords: banana ice cream, nice cream, chocolate peanut butter, vegan, dairy free, gluten free