- 1 tbsp cooking oil
- 1 tsp white vinegar
- 1 package rice noodles
- ½ package kelp noodles
- 1 large red bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup chopped red cabbage
- 4 large carrots, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ white onion, chopped
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 2 tbsp Kikkoman Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp rice vinegar
- 4 tbsp cilantro
- 4 tbsp chopped peanuts
- Prepare the kelp noodles first. Rinse them under warm water after removing them from the package. After you’ve rinsed them, place them in a bowl of water with 1 tsp vinegar to soak while you prepare the vegetables.
- In a large skillet, heat 1 tbsp cooking oil with minced garlic and onions. Sauté until translucent and fragrant.
- Add in bell pepper, red cabbage, and carrots, and continue cooking until soft. Reduce to low heat and cover while you prepare the noodles.
- In a large pot, heat 4 quarts water with 1 pinch sea salt until it boils.
- Add in rice noodles and softened kelp noodles. Cook until the rice noodles are al dente.
- Strain the noodles and add them to the large skillet with the vegetables. Turn up the heat to medium and mix the noodles in with the vegetables.
- Cover the pot and reduce the heat back to low while you prepare the sauce. In a small bowl, whisk together the rice vinegar, peanut butter, and Kikkoman Gluten-Free Soy Sauce until thoroughly combined.
- Add the sauce to the skillet and toss until thoroughly coated.
- Remove from heat and serve in bowls or on plates. Top with cilantro and crushed peanuts. Enjoy!
- Category: Dinner
Keywords: pad thai, vegan pad thai, gluten free vegan pad thai, easy pad thai