Super quick and easy homemade vegan strawberry shortcake with flaky, buttery vegan biscuits, fresh strawberries, and homemade coconut whipped cream! These vegan strawberry shortcakes are the perfect healthy summer dessert and a crowd pleaser, whether you’re vegan or not! Easily gluten free as well!
Vegan Strawberry Shortcake:
- 1 batch vegan biscuits recipe (Gluten free as needed)
- 2 cups strawberries, sliced
- 1 batch coconut whipped cream
- Make the biscuits: Make the vegan biscuits according to the instructions, gluten free as needed. The total time to make them will be about 27 minutes, start to finish. Then allow them to cool completely before assembling.
- Prepare the strawberries & coconut whipped cream: slice the strawberries, and follow the directions for making homemade coconut whipped cream while the biscuits are baking. Store the coconut whipped cream in the fridge after you’ve made it while the biscuits cool.
- Assemble the vegan strawberry shortcakes: when ready to serve, slice each biscuit in half. Top with strawberries and coconut cream, place the top of the biscuit on top and top with more strawberries if desired. Serve and enjoy!
- Store any leftovers in an air tight container and in the fridge for up to 4 days.
See vegan biscuits blog post for gluten free options: There are options for using gluten-free 1:1 baking flour and oat flour.
Store bought coconut whipped cream: Forager Project has an amazing coconut whipped cream that will make these easy vegan strawberry shortcakes even easier! You can definitely opt for that instead of making the coconut whipped cream from scratch.
Keywords: vegan strawberry shortcake, easy vegan strawberry shortcake, gluten free strawberry shortcake, gluten free vegan strawberry shortcake