Super easy and simple 6 ingredient vegan mushroom lentil veggie burgers that are the perfect veggie burger recipe! Completely vegan, eggless, and gluten free, plus these veggie burgers are grillable! Perfect for all eaters, vegan or not!
- 1 tbsp cooking oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp coconut aminos
- 3 cups (10 ounces) raw mushrooms, chopped and stems removed
- 1 cup (140 grams) cooked lentils (about 1/2 cup uncooked lentils)
- 1 cup (105 grams) rolled oats, gluten free as needed
- 1 cup (200 grams) cooked chickpeas, rinsed
- 1/4 cup (50 grams) tomato paste
- 1 tsp sea salt
- In a large skillet, heat 1 tbsp olive oil. Add in the garlic, and cook on medium heat until fragrant.
- Add in mushrooms and coconut aminos. Sauté until fully cooked. Cover and simmer until cooked, about 5 minutes.
- Once mushrooms are cooked, set aside to allow to cool while preparing the remaining ingredients.
- Preheat the oven to 375F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large food processor, pulse oats until they reach a flour.
- Add in lentils, mushrooms, chickpeas, tomato paste, salt, and pepper. Blend until smooth.
- Form about 1/2 cup of mushroom lentil veggie burger batter into a patty and place onto the parchment paper. Repeat for the remaining batter. You should yield about 5 patties.
- Place the baking sheet into the oven and bake for 20 minutes on one side, until the patties are lightly browned on top. Flip the patties over to bake for another 5 minutes on the other side.
- Remove and serve on burger buns!
- Refrigerate the patties for 30 minutes before grilling.
- Heat the grill and grill each patty for 4-6 minutes on both sides.
- Serve and enjoy!
See blog post for all burger tips, including grilling!
- Serving Size: 1/2 cup burger, 1 patty
- Calories: 259
- Sugar: 2.8 g
- Sodium: 645.7 mg
- Fat: 2.1 g
- Saturated Fat: 0.8 g
- Carbohydrates: 44.4 g
- Fiber: 9.3 g
- Protein: 12 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: vegan veggie burger recipe, lentil veggie burger, veggie burger recipe, easy veggie burger