These healthy virgin strawberry margaritas are the perfect drink for summertime! Easy to make, low in sugar, and Paleo friendly, these strawberry lime margaritas will be your go to!
- 1 lb fresh strawberries, washed and sliced
- 1/3 cup filtered water
- 2 limes, squeezed
- 32 ounces regular or lime flavored seltzer
- 2 cups crushed ice cubes
- Optional: 1/4 cup maple syrup
- In a medium pot, bring strawberries and water to a boil and then reduce the heat to a simmer and cover.
- Let cook for 15 minutes.
- Once the strawberries are fully cooked, drain any excess liquid and let the strawberries cool for 15 minutes. Place the strawberries into a small food processor or blender and puree until smooth.
- Store in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Remove from the fridge and prepare your drink prep station: seltzer, lime juice, maple syrup, strawberry puree, and ice cubes.
- Fill 4 glasses with crushed ice crubes and spoon about 1/3 cup of strawberry puree over the ice cubes.
- Squeeze about 1 tbsp lime juice into each glass.
- Pour 8 ounces of seltzer into each glass and add maple syrup if desired.
- Stir and serve!