- 3 slices gluten free bread
- 3 tbsp organic pumpkin puree
- 2 eggs or chia eggs (chia eggs: 1 tbsp ground chia + 1 tbsp water)
- 1/2 tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla bean powder
- 1 tbsp coconut oil (for greasing the pan)
- Whisk together pumpkin puree and almond milk in a small bowl.
- Once the pumpkin is fully dissolved, add in the eggs, spices, and vanilla, and stir together.
- Heat coconut oil on a medium skillet.
- While heating, soak one piece of bread in the mixture and flip to evenly coat.
- Place soaked piece of bread onto the skillet and let cook on one side for 3 minutes.
- Flip and cook on the other side for 3-4 minutes.
- Remove and continue with the remaining slices.
- Top with more spices, dairy free yogurt, chocolate chips, maple syrup, anything that your heart desires!