Healthy gluten free banana oatmeal pancakes that are easy, sweet, fluffy, and hands down the best breakfast! These vegan pancakes are fun to make, and even more fun to eat! Perfect for all ages!
- 2 cups sprouted oats
- 1 large banana, mashed
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 cup coconut or almond milk
- 2 tbsp ground flaxseed mixed with 1/3 cup filtered water
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- In a large food processor, pulse oats until it’s a grainy flour (some chunks of oats should still be visible, but most of it should be a flour).
- Add the flour to a large bowl, and whisk together with baking powder, baking soda, and sea salt.
- Add in mashed banana, maple syrup, coconut/almond milk, ground flaxseed, and vanilla.
- Stir until well combined.
- Heat a pancake griddle or large skillet with a little coconut oil and spoon about 1/4 cup of the batter per pancake.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes and flip. Cook for another 1 minute and then plate. Repeat until all the batter is used.
- Serve with bananas, fresh blueberries, chocolate chips, and maple syrup!
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Griddle
- Serving Size: 1 pancake
- Calories: 116
- Sugar: 5
- Sodium: 184
- Fat: 2
- Saturated Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 21
- Fiber: 4
- Protein: 4
Keywords: banana pancakes, oatmeal pancakes, oats, gluten free, vegan, low sugar, banana oatmeal pancakes