Easy sheet-pan gluten free pasta dish that’s packed with fall flavor, protein, and is a crowd pleaser to all ages!
- 1 large butternut squash (cubed and skin removed)
- 2 cups chopped lacinato kale
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes (sliced in half)
- 1 cup chopped heirloom carrots
- 1 tbsp organic olive oil
- 1 tbsp rosemary (divided)
- 1 cup chickpea pasta shells
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- pinch of sea salt (to taste)
- Preheat the oven to 400F and line a baking sheet in tin foil.
- Once you’ve cubed and skinned the butternut squash (you can also purchase pre-cubed), place in a large plastic bag, and add in 1 tbsp olive oil and 1/2 tbsp rosemary. Toss until evenly coated.
- Place butternut squash cubes on the baking sheet, sprinkle some sea salt on top, and place in the oven for 30 minutes.
- While the butternut squash is roasting, add in chopped kale, tomatoes, and carrots to the bag that contained the butternut squash. Add the remaining rosemary and massage until fully coated. Let sit while the butternut squash is roasting.
- After 30 minutes, place the rest of the veggies on the baking sheet with the butternut squash. Sprinkle a little more sea salt on top and place back in the oven for another 20 minutes.
- While the rest of the veggies are cooking, fill a small sauce pan with water and bring to a boil.
- Add pasta to the pot and let cook according to package instructions.
- Once pasta is done and veggies are roasted, drain pasta and toss with the veggies. Sprinkle a little more sauce to taste.
- Serve with freshly grated parmesan cheese on top.