This incredibly easy and secretly vegan herbed potato salad is the perfect healthy side dish for any barbecue or cookout! Full of fresh herbs and zest, absolutely no one will miss the mayo nor dairy in this potato salad!
- 1 lb organic baby potatoes
- 1/4 cup olive oil or cooking oil
- 1 large ripe avocado
- 1/4 cup high quality olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped basil
- 1/4 cup de-stemmed parsley
- 1/3 cup de-stemmed dill
- Juice from 1 lemon
- 1 tsp sea salt
- pinch black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Roast the potatoes: Wash and dice baby potatoes. Toss them in 1/4 cup olive oil and a pinch of sea salt. Roast baby potatoes on parchment paper for 45-60 minutes or until crispy. Remove from the oven and allow the potatoes to cool at room temperature for 20 minutes.
- Make the herbed vegan dressing: puree avocado in a large food processor until smooth. Add in basil, parsley, dill, the rest of the olive oil, lemon juice, sea salt and pepper. Blend until creamy.
- Assemble the potato salad: Pour the dressing onto potatoes in a large bowl. Toss together until evenly coated.
- Serve warm or cold!
Keywords: herbed potato salad, healthy potato salad, vegan potato salad, dairy free potato salad, eggless potato salad