A healthier take on classic peanut butter buckeyes! Made with only 4 ingredients, these healthy buckeyes are an easy and fun dairy free treat!
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2/3 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, mix together the peanut butter, coconut flour, and maple syrup until it becomes a thick batter. If you need an extra sprinkle of coconut flour, add it in until the dough becomes thick enough to roll into balls.
- Use a cookie scoop or your hands to form 1-tbsp sized peanut butter balls and place them onto a parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Once all of the batter is finished, place the peanut butter balls into the freezer to set for 1 hour.
- When ready to dip the peanut butter balls into chocolate, melt the chocolate in a microwave safe bowl before removing the peanut butter balls from the freezer.
- When the chocolate is melted, remove the peanut butter balls from the freezer and use a toothpick to press into the top of a peanut butter ball. Dip the peanut butter ball into the chocolate just enough to leave part of the peanut butter showing. Allow the chocolate to set and drip any extras back into the chocolate bowl. Place the peanut butter buckeye back onto the parchment paper and repeat for the remaining peanut butter balls.
- Place the buckeyes back into the freezer to set for 30 minutes. Then remove and enjoy!
Keywords: peanut butter buckeyes, healthy buckeye recipe, peanut butter buckeyes recipe, buckeyes recipe, vegan buckeyes