Homemade healthy peppermint mocha that tastes just like the Starbucks version with only 5 grams of sugar (1/11th of the sugar of the traditional!). Entirely dairy free, vegan, low sugar, and full of holiday flavor!
- 2 shots espresso
- 1 tbsp stevia-sweetened chocolate chips, such as Lily’s
- 1/2 tsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp sweetened condensed coconut milk
- 1/4 tsp peppermint extract
- 3/4 cup unsweetened dairy-free milk
- Coconut whipped cream, vegan marshmallows, chocolate shavings to top
- Add the chocolate chips, maple syrup, condensed coconut milk, and peppermint extract to a mug.
- Brew the espresso over into the mug. Once brewed, use a spoon to stir the mixture.
- Carefully pour the mixture into a blender that can stand hot liquids. Add in the dairy-free milk, and blend for 30 seconds.
- Pour back into the mug and top with desired toppings. Enjoy!
The espresso machine I recommend is the Calphalon iQ Espresso Machine
- Serving Size: 1 mug
- Calories: 108
- Sugar: 5.3 g
- Sodium: 148.9 mg
- Fat: 7.5 g
- Saturated Fat: 3.1 g
- Carbohydrates: 10.5 g
- Fiber: 2.3 g
- Protein: 3 g
- Cholesterol: 2.1 mg
Keywords: peppermint mocha, peppermint mocha recipe, vegan peppermint mocha, healthy peppermint mocha, starbucks peppermint mocha