Learn how to make oat flour from scratch in less than 2 minutes! The easiest gluten free kitchen trick for making a cheap DIY gluten free flour that’s free of gums!
- 3 1/2 cups rolled gluten-free oats
- In a large food processor, pulse the oats until they’re a fine powder, about 2 minutes.
- You can control whether you want coarsely ground oats or a fine powder. Sift the flour through a flour sifter and into a plastic bag or large glass container that can be sealed shut.
- Store the flour in a cool area in the pantry for up to 3 months or in the freezer for up to 6 months.
- Serving Size: 1/4 cup oat flour
- Calories: 105
- Sugar: 0.2 g
- Sodium: 4.9 mg
- Fat: 2.4 g
- Saturated Fat: 0.4 g
- Trans Fat:
- Carbohydrates: 17.1 g
- Fiber: 1.7 g
- Protein: 3.8 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: how to make oat flour, homemade oat flour, oat flour recipes