This is the only oatmeal recipe you’ll ever need! Creamy, easy, and simple, this healthy oatmeal is protein packed, gluten free, and easily made vegan! Get ready for the best oatmeal of your life!
- 1/2 cup whole rolled oats
- 3/4 cup organic Greek yogurt, sub plant-based yogurt + 1 scoop pea protein for vegan
- 2/3 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 2 tsp maple syrup, or stevia
- Desired toppings
- In a small saucepan, heat almond milk with vanilla extract, cinnamon, and sea salt on medium heat.
- Once warm, add in oats and sweetener, stir, and cover, reducing heat to simmer.
- Let cook for 10 minutes, or until all the liquid is absorbed.
- Once done, remove from heat and in the pot, stir in yogurt.
- Pour oatmeal into bowl and top with desired toppings!
- Serving Size: 1 bowl (no toppings)
Keywords: oatmeal, the best oatmeal, creamy oatmeal, protein oatmeal, healthy, breakfast, vegan, gluten free