This refreshing and light strawberry orange smoothie is full of immune boosting ingredients, protein packed, and entirely vegan for a creamy and delicious easy healthy breakfast!
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 orange (any kind), peeled and segmented
- 1 cup dairy free unsweetened milk
- 2 tbsp favorite vegan protein (I use vanilla pea protein)
- 1 tbsp favorite or neutral nut or seed butter
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- Optional: 1 Yogi Tea Immune Boosting tea bag*
- Place all ingredients (for the tea option, please see notes) into a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Enjoy! Scale up for multiple servings.
*If you want to add a tea option to this smoothie, simply heat the dairy free milk and steep the tea bag. Then allow the milk to chill. Use as you would regular dairy free milk in a smoothie!
Keywords: strawberry orange smoothie, immune boosting smoothie, protein packed smoothie, vitamin smoothie, vitamin c smoothie