This super creamy and thick keto chocolate pudding is made from just 3 simple vegan ingredients and absolutely no avocado! Nut free, dairy free, and Paleo, this rich and decadent low carb chocolate pudding is a perfect sugar free dessert!
- 3 cups Mooala Keto Mylk (or an unsweetened low carb dairy free milk)
- 1/2 cup 100% dark chocolate (or keto friendly dark chocolate)*
- 1 tbsp arrowroot powder or starch
- In a large pot, bring the keto mylk to a boil.
- Once boiling, reduce the heat to medium, and add in the chocolate. Stir the chocolate into the milk until it completely dissolves.
- Remove about 1/4 cup of the liquid and place it into a separate bowl. Add in the arrowroot powder and mix until it forms almost a paste.
- Add the paste back to the chocolate milk mixture, and reduce the heat to medium-low. Stir the mixture until it thickens, about 5-7 minutes. It should be still like liquid but feel a bit thicker than usual (think like coconut cream).
- Pour the chocolate pudding mixture into a large bowl or separate serving glasses. Allow the mixture to cool completely at room temperature (about 15 minutes), then place the pudding jars into the fridge to chill for at least 4 hours (preferably overnight).
- When ready to serve, top with coconut cream and cacao powder. Enjoy!
*If you don’t need this to be keto, you can use your favorite chocolate here!
- Serving Size: 1 cup
- Calories: 383
- Sugar: 0.2 g
- Sodium: 20.5 mg
- Fat: 36.7 g
- Saturated Fat: 29.2 g
- Carbohydrates: 11.2 g
- Fiber: 4.1 g
- Protein: 5.7 g
- Cholesterol: 0.5 mg
Keywords: keto chocolate pudding, vegan chocolate pudding, sugar free chocolate pudding, sugar free pudding, easy keto pudding